Skip to main content

In other news...

Completely unrelated to software development, it was pointed out to me that I bought a completely sealed, and yet very empty Kool-Aid packet. I don't drink the stuff personally, but when I buy it, I usually buy the 8 for $2 or whatever the sale price is - grab a big handful and assume it will taste fine.

Anyway, when I go to the store to buy packaged items, I generally assume that the packaged item actually contains the appropriate item or a poisoned item but have never really thought about the possibility of no item. I mean, the possibility is there, but why would anyone bother shipping empty packaging?

If you are concerned about your Kool-Aid, feel free to call 1-800-367-9225 and let Kraft know about it. For me, it would cost me and them more trouble than it is worth. It was worth a quarter. If I had paid $5 (US), then I might start getting annoyed.

Okay, so I lied. There are a few crystals of the stuff in there - I can hear it, but I'll let someone else open this unique package and lick it out. Hmm...I wonder how much this would sell on eBay...

Edit - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7108212273

Comments